19% - init view manager

Discussion in 'Help' started by .хġσļƒ‘†’™, Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .хġσļƒ‘†’™

.хġσļƒ‘†’™ Forum Apprentice

19% - init view manager
    Sea Chart stuck in loading !!

always the same every day!
    i CANT get on map!
    Fix this !!

:(

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Have you tried the normal fixes, as clearing your cache, ensuring your java is updated. How long has it been that you have been unable to gain access to the sea chart.

Please be advised all technical issues we do need your user id and server that you play on.

3. .хġσļƒ‘†’™

Hi seren ;-)! (Ħąωĸ here if u remember ;)!)
    Yeah but its a new Forum and you deletd my lovely Banner with ID and Server...!
    Btw i dont like the new Forum...! Will it be possible to use Banner again?

And yes i am always clearing cache and all that! Its regular behavior now to be able to play seafight to do that every day before log in...:(!

I have this Issue again and again and again...,
    try to recreate it by your own..., when u finally logged on in seachart...(and i have this issue ALL day when i log in that it takes forever to get on map finally) and than i play for a while and than suddenly when seachart is "out of memory" because of fullfilled map or something my plugin-container of Browser is chrashing ! So sea chart is froze than and i am not able to do anything no more than...all stuck and froze ! so i close Sea chart window and try to get back on map again = And same issue comes again!! 19%...nothing works ! Most of the time i have to wait for 5 to 10 minutes to be able to get back on map ! ridicules !
    is this issue known and are technician doing something about it already?

US west server
    User ID 146/12206666

4. Seren

Hi again Hawk

What browser are you using. Have you got your flash settings at maximum when playing the game.

To be able to view your signature you need to go to the top of your forum page click on account, and then on preferences and check the box to view signatures. This will then enable your signature to be seen on the forum.

5. .хġσļƒ‘†’™

Hey again Seren ;)!

Signatures accomplished ;)! thx

I am using every kind of Browers! Trying to use the "best" one for the Game, but it wont work i guess! In the past i used Google Chrome, atm i am using SeaMonkey, and today i was told to check if it works better with mozilla firefox! So i will try it with this one today ^^!

Which settings do you mean? On sea chart settings to maximum of flash? i already did..! The Plugin-container (seamonkey) reaches highest lvl and is overloaded and than the crash/freeze will come!
    btw everyone else having same problems, not only noob me ^^! SeaChart suddenly freezing/stuck and flash crashes, so that u have to close whatever browser u use and open again and reload flash/seachart to get back on map! But this cant be the solution to play this game, right!? It happens more when you shoot snowman for example with more players together or u r in Raid map with lots of players! So i guess it happens more and more when flash player is "overloaded"!

thx for ur help and time in noob me ^^
    greetz

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Onthe seachart, have your hit the right mouse button, and hit setting. Then click the 3rd tab and set that top at least 100 (what I play on). I have not had a flash issue since I have done this. Try it on max and see what happens.

7. .хġσļƒ‘†’™

Hi Tex!
    4 sure i already tried to change that too! But there is no change if i adjust it to full or low = no difference!
    So to answer your question: of course i adjusted it to max ! Still a lot freezes and crashes of flash player/plugin-container=stuck seachart!
    :( really no fun during playing/event having crashes all the time! And if u trying to refresh sea chart it takes more than 5 min. to get back on on map! All rewards gone and mostly u r sunk after getting back on!

btw.., du you think it is normal that i opend ~1100 frozen chest to get the piece of map and i did NOT get this piece yet? or is it just not displayed correctly?
    And pls. dont tell me its just unlucky...!
    Greetz

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  8. Ferox.

Ferox. Someday Author

i have this problem in 19%
    [​IMG]

9. Ferox.

Ferox. Someday Author

and my connection is very good,

10. Furiaxe

Furiaxe Forum Apprentice

im also having that , i was playing the i logged of after 2 minutes i go back to join in and my sea chart loses conection on 19%

11. Ferox.

Ferox. Someday Author

server dowm?

12. .Azbo.

.Azbo. Forum Greenhorn

Something else to try.. Right click on chart then click on global settings.this opens up a web page look on there for a tab/link to your Global storage panel. After clicking on it look to clear your website storage. on google chrome its the 7th tab on the panel. Now ill state here that its a little different depending on the web browser you use.I use google chrome as its the easy one to do this with. I clean it out every month and it helps no end with issues like the ^above^.... Hope thats helpfull..

13. Ferox.

Ferox. Someday Author

you r playing in this moment?

14. Furiaxe

Furiaxe Forum Apprentice

im playing now in england server

15. .хġσļƒ‘†’™

LOST CONNECTION !

Any serious answers ?

:(

16. steveb761976

steveb761976 Forum Apprentice

If your using Chrome it could be your extentions, go to Tools, Extentions and disable them, works for me

17. yogger

yogger Forum Greenhorn

This worked for me :) thanks

18. Seren

.хġσļƒ‘†’™ has this been resolved for you yet?

19. .хġσļƒ‘†’™

no...
    whatever browser i use...same issue..!
    clear cache etc. etc. but still happens...
    other user have same problems, but i guess they dont write in new forum yet..
    ;(

20. Seren

.хġσļƒ‘†’™

Could you please answer a few questions for me.

Which type of windows are you using (xp, vista, windows 7)
    Which browser are you using (Firefox, internet explorer, Google chrome)
    What flash version are you using.
    Have you cleared your cookies and deleted your flash cache.
    User id and server

Could you please take a screen shot of the message you are receiving.

Please be sure to write back at your earliest convenience and provide all the information we requested, so that we may assist you with this matter

If any other pirate is having this issue, please start your own post and answer the above questions. Please do not post in this thread as it can cause confusion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.