25% - init global actions control

Discussion in 'Help' started by XxXFallenOneXxXUFF, Mar 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxXFallenOneXxXUFF

XxXFallenOneXxXUFF Forum Apprentice

hay guys sooo im just geting on and i cant get in to the game i get this 25% - init global actions control soo what is going on know??? plz fix your game BP this is geting real dumb and thank you for your time.....ID
    146/41851616

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Forum Apprentice

same here

25% - init global actions control

3. MickeyBow

MickeyBow Forum Connoisseur

ditto!

4. Ž£ŘǑ70

Ž£ŘǑ70 Forum Apprentice

same here

5. گɛsҺƉaωҀ

گɛsҺƉaωҀ Forum Apprentice

6. ..¨Zerب..

..¨Zerب.. Forum Apprentice

been going on four hours now. this is three days of this event that I have been able to log onto water on one ship but not main ship. This event should be called great water page hunt. im sad :(

XxXFallenOneXxXUFF and America like this.
  7. VASA1628

VASA1628 Someday Author

all i can do is laugh because there are too many issues with this game anymore to list and we complain but instead of fixes we get them doing beta game changes on speed that did nothing to enhance our experience. how long will we continue to play this game..

XxXFallenOneXxXUFF likes this.
  8. _bigmanrulez_

_bigmanrulez_ Forum Greenhorn

WAT BROWSERS U GUYS USING?
    i tried firefox i get same problem but i can run on google chrome and opera

9. *GRUDGE*

*GRUDGE* Forum Inhabitant

I know what we really need! How about a new update? LMAO!!!!

XxXFallenOneXxXUFF and America like this.
  10. *GUARDIAN_ANGEL*

*GUARDIAN_ANGEL* Forum Apprentice

11. MickeyBow

MickeyBow Forum Connoisseur

2 hours and counting. come on bp

12. ~KILLMACHlNE~

~KILLMACHlNE~ Forum Apprentice

i'm about to quit this game i have had alot of patience waiting , i have been waiting since the restart several hours ago... i check log book im getting sunk every 2-3 minuites or so and i still cannot get on the water... this is bs.

13. ~Blaid~

~Blaid~ Forum Connoisseur

First of all this global error, then congestion error and to make things WORSE you get sank even if you are in protective zone!!! :eek: YARR Pirates i'm going to play a different game till all this is fixed, a couple months haha. ;)

14. XxXFallenOneXxXUFF

ok soo i just DL opera and know i can play the game but still cant play on firefox but if oyu guys dont have opera i would say to get it and see if it works for you :D hopefully O_O

15. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

We are aware of several problems that have occurred since the sync this evening. Regarding the Congestion Error problem, if you get this please wait a few minutes before logging back into the Sea Chart. If you get sunk, please close the Sea Chart completely and then try opening it back up again rather than clicking to repair your ship automatically – it may take a couple of attempts before this works.

We apologise for all the inconvenience caused and are working on fixing the most critical issues that arise.

16. XxXFallenOneXxXUFF

ok guys i still cant get on firefox cuz of this dam 25% - init global actions control what is going on with the game?? you guys doing anything about it? i meany come on for real

17. ~Blaid~

This won't be fixed at least until Monday! BP doesn't work on weekends, and sure as hell probably wont be fixed till late next week. :) I know it sucks, I've been trying to get on for hours. :cool:

18. =Beagle=

=Beagle= Active Author

Actually really strange ... Am i the only one without problems?

19. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused; unfortunately, even though we are the technical help, we are not the game programmers. There are many things that the we can fix right away, but more complex issues require more complex solutions that also take time.

We know and understand your frustration, but in this case, this is (unfortunately) not something that can be resolved with a quick fix. Our team is hard at work and I know you've already been advised of this, but you will need to continue to remain patient.

=Beagle= likes this.
  20. ~Blaid~

I don't think so, once you get sank it takes 5 minutes or even hours to get back on seachart. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.