A Cheat I Have Seen.

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by The*Defiant, Mar 25, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I just reported this player to Support (so Rymar - please don't tell me to do that). The purpose of this posting is to share the experience with other honest players, so they can be on the lookout for it, and report anyone they also see using it.

I was shooting a player at point-blank range in Atlantis. I was using auto-fire. Yet he somehow activated a Light of Tortuga while I was hitting him (and he didn't smoke bomb me, either), which as Rymar would say "is not possible". But he did it, and I have seen others do it as well.

Please be on the lookout for this, and report any players using it to Support. Thank you.

LustySerpant likes this.
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy The*Defiant!

Such threads can bring nothing but accusations.

For all Pirates - if you noticed something suspicious do not make forum posts about it - simply contact Support, they have the tools to review / check all reports made by you.

Since there is nothing to discuss within this thread I will close.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.