A Suggeston for Dealing with the Bots.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, Nov 15, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Have BP buy some of the popular ones and give them to the developers to run at certain times and test to see if you guys can detect them! (I am 100% certain that you are missing some of them that I see constantly, so try this idea, improve the detection and the game at one fell swoop)!

Bawdyn and djt182 like this.
  2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

To paraphrase Sun Tzu, "Know thy enemy".

-PUSAT- and The*Defiant like this.
  3. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Connoisseur

I hear you Mr.D i had a Bot boat out gun me and it had a lvl 3 debuff, i know that boat had sigma too, it be nice if they ban the debuff boats from buying the sigma but that wont happen........its a mess on the water ... Anyway have a great thanksgiving with your family.....Godspeed.....

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes...My boat isn't weak, but these "debuffed" boats are tough - much tougher than they "should be" with the "debuff" applied. And you made an excellent point about making them ineligible to buy the "Sigma packs on steroids". By buying three Sigma packs, they have offset the debuff penalties to a great extent! That isn't right!

3 packages bought: +150 Speed, +100,000 Voodoo Points, +15% Weapon Slots, +100% Orichalkum Loot, +15% Battlepoints, +50% Safanad Coins Loot, -10% Reload Time and 3% Torpedo Damage

I hope you and your family have a nice Thanksgiving, mate!:)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2023
    -PUSAT- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.