a whole new ammo idea.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by frankthetank1974, Jun 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

yes or no vote

1. count me in sounds intresting

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. no thanks that means i can run

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

Torpedo ammo
    homes in on targeted ships can cross two maps sails at water level.
    moves twice the speed as ships and can find you underlight. speed +2500
    damage 30000 + afterburn.
    limited item only available in the VIP market

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Nope, I am against this idea.

Just does not seem a very good idea in my opinion. Also, how would this work? If they are underlight then you would not have a lock on them, would it just be similar to the Spy where you just press a button and then they take 30000 damage?

What if you fire it then they go into Scroll/logout/PvEMap/SafeHaven before the ammo arrives?

I just dont like it :/

-Arky

3. frankthetank1974

fire using the spy option

4. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

No Thank You.

5. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

The idea, itself, is cool. Would love a way to hit runners and map jumpers.

Maybe change this to an Amulet, with instantaneous damage delivery and a sail negating effect? Sails would no longer be operational/reparable until the boat is sunk, and repaired. If a player logs out, the effect will remain active. Can be used once, per fight, per boat. The boat must be locked in order to use the Amulet. Will work on the locked boat, even if the boat should jump maps. Ex. Fight at bottom right, 7/4, Amulet will work in Maps 8/1, 6/3, and 7/1. While the effect is active, players cannot use the Light of Tortuga. Just a thought.

I DON'T like the idea of using the Spy option to attack other players.

One fear I have for this Ammo, is that they will introduce Torpedo Cannons, lol. I don't want another Cannon to be implemented into the game, at least for a couple more years.

frankthetank1974 likes this.
  6. frankthetank1974

yup those slippy runners ;)) thanks for the input ,I know the idea needs a lot of work but early days atm ;) and hell no more cannons lol

7. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Your welcome, Frank. Take all the time you need to work on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.