about that name

Discussion in 'Help' started by adminISevil, Dec 10, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adminISevil

adminISevil Forum Apprentice

I changed it so unban me

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

For all inquiries, please provide your user ID number and server. You can find this information on the login page at the top labeled "Account ID" and "Server."

3. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

You can get banned for a username?

ANTHONYGALLOWAY likes this.
  4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Yes you can. Anything inappropriate, racist, derogatory, or offensive will get you banned.
    In the future if you would please start your own thread inthe technical section instead of high jacking someone else's it would be appriciated.

5. adminISevil

don't really know how the forum works just trying to get unbanned I changed my name they told me to post so ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................

6. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

Oh , sorry tex, just had to ask. blame my curiosity.

7. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Sorry mate but you stillneed to provide the requested information.

8. adminISevil

40/12401805 and n.america east coast, is that correct deta

9. adminISevil

and would you guys please help me with changing my name to something normal ,thank you.

10. adminISevil

hay guys I gave the info you unban me now?

11. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

This account is no longer banned. Please log on and change your user name. If this is not done within 24 hours the account will be closed for 28 days. This is due to the many inappropriate user names that your account has had. You can view how to change your user name by reading this thread here.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.