Suggestion Add this to the Debuffs!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, Aug 31, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Make the cheaters unable to pick up Treasure Chests, Glitters, or anything similar. (They have made a ton of game assets illegally by running their exploits).

2. totally agree.

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. doom#of#hell#7

doom#of#hell#7 Forum Greenhorn

i agree debuff is normely 6 months no playing thats a punischment for the bot players

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. oguz2oguz

oguz2oguz Forum Apprentice

i still think the debuffed users shouldnt be able to attack players that dont have the debuff

Bawdyn and The*Defiant like this.
  5. samate

samate Forum Greenhorn

Actually debuff penalties are in very good state, there is need to add more, BUT
    problem is, BG's radar, somehow cant catch some of these cheaters.. they need to fix their radar to locate all cheatears without exclusion
    otherwise, there are same and same people botting during every event, and they are still out of radar,
    conclusion is, either they are that bad to build good radar, or they just respect some of users and taking them out of radar..

6. AmericansMostWanted

AmericansMostWanted Forum Greenhorn

I belive this is a factor in the way the bots have inside information on when a ban wave will come or have inside information ffrom a bot developer that has a added advantage then others but in all ends the bots need to stop and seafight needs to address the issue from the bottom up considering i run into a new bot daily and they all return fire with all the starterpacks equipped and make a fight with a levl 50 boat with big cannons look like a little midget boat hmm seems fair bigpoint fix the game!

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I disagree that they are "in a very good state". The debuffs are not nearly strong enough. My boat is far from weak, and many players with the debuff are still able to blow me away (and I am Battle Point Rank 36).

Bawdyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.