Aegis_Victory

Discussion in 'The Players' started by Aegis_Victory, Jan 4, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Aegis_Victory

Aegis_Victory Junior Expert

Been playing Seafight for a little over 4 years now under my original name of Emerald. But i came back to a different game then the one i left after i had to move with no internet for almost a year, so i have been down the path of finding a name i liked. Eventually settled on Aegis.

Anyways, 4 months ago i wouldve said that i am only a helpful noob. But things are pretty good. Bigger ship then most despite a level 18 elite level. Give it a few months and ill have to take a few weeks off to celebrate turning 21. Sorry for the short and simple. Writing this during my lunch break for my job

2. Nice to meet you Aegis_Victory.

3. Aegis_Victory

Currently taking an in game vacation, too many bugs and glitches happening right now. Especially the ship location glitch that keeps occurring. Don't mind lag, but if i can't do a 1 vs 1 without it happening.. Oh well :) Continuing to help on the forum though,

4. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

Nice to meet you. I also am taking a break from the game, partially because of the issues, partially because my computer operating system cannon support the version of flash that is required to play the game. So will be a while before I can hop back on.

Wølƒunbannedforever likes this.
  5. Aegis_Victory

Nice to meet you as well mate, at least your computer is saving you from the trouble the rest of us are facing. No game lag..But when it does, you can tell by the number of players that stop moving ;)

6. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

LOL, I am using my younger brothers laptop to get onto the game and I see what you mean.

Wølƒunbannedforever likes this.
  7. [-ScaryShip-]

[-ScaryShip-] Forum Apprentice

Hello aegis good to see you :) and my computer is lagging too but the other problems of the ship not moving are maybe from the internet