After event

Discussion in 'Help' started by .Krazieclown., Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Krazieclown.

.Krazieclown. Forum Apprentice

will we still have the option to buy gingerbreadmen and exchange for the ship design until the 2nd sinse the black market will still be open or no?

2. QUASAR

QUASAR Forum Apprentice

yes because the the event finish at December 24th but the black market still to january 2nd.

ANTHONYGALLOWAY likes this.
  3. ANTHONYGALLOWAY

ANTHONYGALLOWAY Forum Inhabitant

Quasar is right ;)

[AM§]*Wølƒ* likes this.
  4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As your fellow players have stated the opportunity to use your gingerbread men and therefore the black market will continue until the 2nd of January.

5. Ferox.

Ferox. Someday Author

i can buy gingerbread until 2nd of january?

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

According to the informaiton that we have at this time, that would be correct.

7. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

Just one question, would the option to buy gingerbread men with pearls be implemented as in years past?

ANTHONYGALLOWAY likes this.
  8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

You have all the information we have at this yime. Keep an eye open for further Official Announcements.

9. .Krazieclown.

.Krazieclown. Forum Apprentice

so until January 2nd I will have the option to unlock the ship?

10. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Yes mate.

As this iquestion has been fully answered and I do not want this to turn into a discussion thread:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.