also

Discussion in 'Help' started by rattler1958, Dec 17, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rattler1958

rattler1958 Forum Inhabitant

I log at full rep. and lose 30K. caldron gives me HP I should not need. That is not fair. I get sunk after I log off...figure that out? 634/41737028...Thanks Ratt

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused; unfortunately, even though we are the Customer Care Team, we are not the game programmers. There are many things that the Customer Care Team can fix right away, but more complex issues require more complex solutions that also take time.

We know and understand your frustration, but in this case, this is (unfortunately) not something that can be resolved with a quick fix. Our team is hard at work and I know you've already been advised of this, but you will need to continue to remain patient.

3. rattler1958

rattler1958 Forum Inhabitant

I'm am the most patient person I know...Fight the programmers is harder than playing the game...lol... I have contacted support many times for many issues, but I get a "canned" answer back. That's is worse then the problem. As always, I will wait. Thanks Ratt

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Again mate I know it can be frustrating, and believe it or not I too suffer from the glitches on my account. I thank you for your paitnce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.