[AM§] Aegir's Misguided Sevens

Discussion in 'The Guilds' started by [AM§]*Wølƒ*, Dec 10, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

"With the power of the Mighty Aegir we will restore order to the seas! Who will stand with us?"

Anyone looking for a guild that is easygoing, helpful, and friendly has come to the right place. Anyone who seeks to stir up trouble, or start wars, had better look elsewhere.

Our guild is based on helping members grow, just having a good time, and we are very selective about who we let in.

We also have a few rules.

1.) Respect DNS (don't go all Skulls on everyone) <--- those of you from GA2 know what I'm talking about. LOL
    2.) Listen to your council and leader
    3.) No complaining, no mouthing off in global, no angry whispers
    4.) Have fun, laugh often.
    5.) Help out whenever you can, and try to avoid stealing...
    6.) Build your boat.

Despite these rules, this guild is one of the most relaxed guilds on GA2 server. We seek only peace, but will fight fire with fire if we have to, to restore order on the patch of sea we are on.
    If you are interested in joining, send an application, and we will consider you.
    Now grip your oars and row! Row! On to the Road of Whales and the wild seas!!!

Signed,

*Wølƒ*

2. ultimateswampfire

ultimateswampfire Active Author

The most peaceful guild to be in on GA2 and it even has an island.:)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
  3. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

After a run of a couple years, the old guard has decided to move on to KOR. It was not a light and easy decision but one we talked about for the better part of a year. AM§ as it was is no more, if you seek us, look for us among the KOR Fleet. We were wolves roaming the seas once, happy to be left alone, but equally happy to nip and slash if another crew jumped us. From here on out, we are KOR.

.THE_RADIANT_LIGHT. likes this.
  4. Aegir's Misguided Seven's Guild was started and ran by Atarick, and many of his great friends on Global America 2. I am sending this message out here today because he has recently passed away. Atarick was a very great guy, to me he was a father figure, always helped me and others, and was always there for me when i needed to talk about things. He treated everyone kindly with respect, never had anything bad to say about anyone, and was always a jolly good man. I am proud and honored to have been a part of AM§ with Atarick and all our other friends who were with us. I will miss you dearly my friend, your passing has been very hard for me. Rest In Peace Atarick as i will miss you as well as many others who have known you over the years.

Anyone who would wish to pay their respects here to a greatest guild m8 and very spectacular person please post below

⛵RADIANT☕ proud member of Aegir's Misguided Seven's, and friend of Atarick.
    ~Rest In Peace my friend. I hope to see you in heaven one day, ♥God's Speed♥ ~

5. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Thoughts and Prayers. RIP Atarick