An Atlantis Question.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Dream~Crusher, Jul 15, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Regular

I have almost 150% Critical Damage with all Level 4 torpedo guidance extensions and with 6 level 6 launchers. I wondered how a player reaches 238% in Critical Damage sitting still and not fighting, and without using the hourglass or sands of time? I don't have the level 3 Torpedo Operator (worth 20% more), and I know trophies and other things factor in, but that is a really big difference to account for. I don't see the components in the max values section. Could you shed some light on this? Thanks.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Dream~Crusher!

Please be aware that Torpedo Guidance do not provide Critical Damage.

238% Critical Damage with a Submarine can be easily achieved by owning the following:

Level 3 Torpedo Operator: 60%
    Chain Reactions (castle): 20%
    280x Starjute Core: 8.4%
    Weakpoint Expert (castle): 10%
    Dragon Powder: 15%
    Level 5 Aggression Trainer: 10%
    6x Mako Launcher Level 6 - almost max tinkering: 10% each = 60%
    Level 40 Iolite (pet gem): 40%
    Level 40 Zanine (submarine gem): 40%
    Recklessness: 100%

Total: 363.4%

Rymar

Dream~Crusher likes this.
  3. -BigBadWolf-

-BigBadWolf- Forum Apprentice

Easily achieved? How can someone have 280 Starjute Core? You can only get those from reclaiming Admiral and Devastator Cannons, the cores have never been sold in the game have they? I would think that would that 10s of thousands of those 2 cannons to get 280 Starjute cores. I have 3 of them and I have been playing for years. What am I missing.

4. ·єviłωαყѕ·

·єviłωαყѕ· Board Analyst

Well I have 303 and was from crafting and reclaiming admirals, 55's and 60 pounders for matireal to craft them

5. Rymar

Ahoy -BigBadWolf-!

Visit crafting and follow this pattern:

Farm Gold -> Craft 55s -> Destroy 55s -> Craft 60s -> Destroy 60s -> Craft Admiral Cannons -> Destroy Admiral Cannons -> Craft Core -> Repeat

Hope that helps (-:

Rymar

6. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Regular

Thnk you so much!

7. Rymar

Ahoy!

Since there are no further questions I will close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.