Ancient Uprising!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Players seem to be treating this more as an outlet to cry their eyes out when they dont understand how to do the event. You use nonevent ammo on the Zorn(Such as explosive ammo) in order to gain krakken ammo to use on the admirals to gain pearls and continue the cycle. With discount, you gain a rather nice profit.

Please take the time to figure how the event works before immediately crying about it

As for lag, i played last night. Had worse on the U.S west server before the merger, i was able to run most of my daily crown quests during it

2. LogoRhea

LogoRhea Someday Author

What initially looks like a good event turns out to offer substantial rewards through a ranking competition where most players have virtually zero chance of reaching the top unless they have the best gems, the best ammo, the best cannons and can play 24 hours/day (not exactly healthy either), which means that this event imay only be interesting for the top 1% players (or less). Not being in the top 1%, I would have only been interested to play if there was a chance to win a design or a new pet....

MickeyBow and Lostsail like this.
  3. TheLastHotrod

TheLastHotrod Advanced

IS THEY VOUCHER

4. slingshot~engage

slingshot~engage Forum Apprentice

its pointless event for the money spending ships. Can you engage in lower level ships who play for fun?

5. flafighter

flafighter Regular

Last event I couldn't complete a quest because my boarding officer wasn't good enough. This event I can't complete a quest because I have no idea where the admirals are spawning. What gives?

6. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

Yeah it might not be the best event, so don't do it. I am personally just going around shooting other people with the millions of ice ammo I made on the last event that we just got done with. Which I thought was a good event

7. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

im doing my scrolls lol, no event on so..

8. More complaints and im already +300k pearls/ gaining more kraken/explosive ammos....

9. America

America Active Author

so far so good, event is challenging as you have to buy or hunt ammo. Lag spoiled first day of event for me. But all is working now.

10. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Maybe most players dont have enough elite ammo to throw at these event ships like you do?
    Personally it costs me approx. 6k ammo to shoot down 1 ship with regular Pballs which gives a reward of approx. 1800-2000 kraken ammo.

This to me is a waste of time and pearls, I have played the Behometh map for 3 days used hollows and about 100k ammo and have made your 300k+ pearls.

I am certainly not going to waste all of my ammo for this event to come out the same as if i farmed with hollows.

11. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

12. ιɴғιɴιтy#98

ιɴғιɴιтy#98 Forum Apprentice

I don't understand this event... It is like the bot-users get a bonus.. And those who pay for the bullets to shoot the event ships gets pretty much nothing of value.

There is really no point in spending alot of money on bullets for the event ranks or just to shoot the ship, when the rewards is that bad.

And who want to spend that many hours every day to keep the event rank, when you really just is fighting against a bot. It is really unfair and meaningless.

Then it would be much better without events like this. I hope future events will be based on actual players and not bot-users. And it could be good if the events would be made botimpossible or just the game in general.

But a good thing though it looks pretty good when the event ships shoot with a trident, great animation there.

Loki1621 likes this.
  13. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

I see it as a fun event if your not being really pro actively doing the event...
    By this I mean using your time to shoot lucias, calicos,kiribati or other Admiral Spawning NPC's
    and just shoot the event ships that kinda float your way.

There is still some lag but my boat only backs up 1-2 fields (5-10 squares) vs the 5-15 fields it was
    backing up to before continuing on a ways and then jumping back another 5 + fields.

With all the Server problems I just cant help but wonder if Hillary Clinton sold hers at a discount to BP.

4x4x4 likes this.
  14. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

Lol marksman, but dont think so. Believe she did a hilary dance on top of it when she lost the election. lmao. The hilary tromp and stomp.

15. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Imagine the want ad:

FS one used 8 bit server circa late 80's. Only subpoenaed twice. Never Confiscated. Only Hacked by Russia and nerdy 13 yr olds.
    Photos of Monicas stained dress and acts of treason scrubbed. Make offer.

4x4x4 and ·єviłωαყѕ· like this.
  16. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

thank god this event is over. please delete all the info about this event, i want to forget all about it

Loki1621 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.