atlantis

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by jbgrinder123, Sep 20, 2024 at 3:50 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jbgrinder123

jbgrinder123 Forum Apprentice

I have a quest that sends me to atlantis. I can get in but nothing works. i have a launcher and torpedoes but i can't do anything. how do i activate in atlantis? all the torpedo slots are locked

Last edited: Sep 20, 2024 at 3:59 PM
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy jbgrinder123!

You should be able to activate your first torpedo while being in Atlantis that will allow you to defeat some NPCs.

Different bits like torpedo slots, submarine special abilities can be unlocked only by doing the quests in Atlantis.

Please review our FAQ on torpedoes which show how to equip your first one ->
    Click!

Rymar

3. jbgrinder123

jbgrinder123 Forum Apprentice

Thx, Rymar, problem is all of the slots in the torpedo belt are locked. any thoughts?

I got this now, thanks for the help.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 20, 2024 at 7:59 PM
  4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy jbgrinder123!

Once you enter the Atlantis - you own a Poseidon's Eye - you should have your first slot unlocked, if that's not the case on your account you will have to contact Support as I don't have the tools to assist on that part any further.

They will be able to review and possibly resolve your issue.

@Edit

You must have posted few seconds before I did :D

I am glad to hear that you manage to resolve your issue, any further questions?

Rymar