aura

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by AIRTEC, Feb 10, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

i used an aura but it didnt activate but consumed the aura. id 39/41881536

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy AIRTEC!

Aura do not disappear on its own.

You must have triggered a PvP action either by:
    - Attacking a guild island
    - Using Repair ammo on guild island
    - Using Homing Mine next to your fellow pirate Sentinel
    - Using Captain Manouver - area damage
    - Fighting with your opponent - losing - setting him "on fire - dot" and pressing Aura right after that

@Edit

According to your logbook you fought with a player activating the Aura 8 seconds later.

You must have used a Red breach torpedo (Tempest I, Tempest II, Marauder, Heartbreaker, Toxic, Incineration Burn, Icy Grasp, Inferno) which caused DoT that can last up to 10 seconds.

Rymar

3. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

hi rymar i knew you would give this as feedback but.. i was not in combat with player/npc had no breaches i was at side of map repairing also i was not burning none of the above u mentioned was in place my aura has a 1hr cooldown as it thinks im using it but it didnt work.

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy!

Here is what happened:

You finished an NPC which can be seen here:

2024-02-10 12:25:19 You sank Gudai Submersible's ship.
    2024-02-10 12:25:42 You were sunk by jüяsέķ_CZ.

Couple seconds later player decided to sink you - I am sure that you are using Incineration Burn Torpedo to cause more damage onto the Gudai Submersible mentioned above. Please note that these torpedo have a red breach - DoT. I doubt that you would "give up" and not hit the player back so you have caused DoT on player - set him on fire due to the Torpedo effect.

Exactly after 8 seconds from being sunk you have used your Aura - please be aware that DoT (burning) effect last 10 seconds and counts as PvP action, therefore when you activated your Aura it simply appeared and disappeared at the same time:

2024-02-10 12:25:50 1x Volatile Aura of Protection was/were removed. Reason: Used.
    2024-02-10 12:25:43 1x Emergency Repairs was/were removed. Reason: Your ship was repaired after being sunk..
    2024-02-10 12:
    25:42 You were sunk by <jüяsέķ_CZ.
    2024-02-10 12:25:19 You sank Gudai Submersible's ship.<- you finished an NPC

Hope that answers your query.

Rymar

AIRTEC and ŖΥOÜ~ like this.
  5. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

thank you rymar you are a fountain of knowledge i can see how it happened now and it wasnt a bug as i had thought you may close the thread

6. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As requested by OP we shall now close.

~Closed~

Shelby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.