ban wave

Discussion in 'Help' started by 25095447, Feb 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 25095447

25095447 Someday Author

hi there i was just wondering ive not been on the game for some time now and was wondering when i last played there was a ban wave for the bots after 1 week of playingg on eng server1 was wondering after 6 months of same bots why are they still running in mini raid sunmap? does bp give a damn any more or is this game still dead?

2. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

bp brought in the diminishing rewards system the longer you play the less rewards you get so regarding your question they are playing for nothing. thats why you need to watch your adjustments in term of percentage rewards

25095447 likes this.
  3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As your fellow players has stated Diminishing Rewards has been implemented to help make boting less profitable. As far as a ban wave we on the forum can not address that as we are not privy to that information. Sorry, I know that is not what you want to hear. That is all all I can comment on and so that this does not become a discussion thread as it will surely become I will close now.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.