BEEN here since forever {SURESCORE}

Discussion in 'The Players' started by SURESCORE, Mar 18, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SURESCORE

SURESCORE Forum Apprentice

Infamous In Global America 1 and 2, Known as the right hand man of the hated Serial*Killer. and former leader of many guilds, I am Surescore. Having played seafight for 7 almost 8 years, I have made many enemies yet my allies still number more. The loyalty I command from former troops baffles me when so many times we have met ruin by those who would see us fail. To this day, I am not a very large boat and those who are bigger than i, Still find me to send me to an early grave.But even when the odds are not pressed in my favor and my enemies surround me, I still come on top. I am Surescore, Scourge to the Seas, hated by many, remembered by all. One day i will Rise To Power again. I will finish what my predecessor started and end my internal enemies.

2. Cabo-Pirate

Cabo-Pirate Forum Apprentice

hahaha, you will never rise to power. you never come out on top. You spend your time running and hiding from the likes of average ships and even worse players. But come on back and have some fun. Its always a good time chaining you Surescore XD. I destroyed Serial*Killer and it left you with a void that can only be filled by the chainings I hand out to you guys on a regular basis. Hahaha. I'll be looking to chain you off the water yet again buddy.

~Pspeck~

3. JonnyFive

JonnyFive Guest

DT1 / Dragon Thunder only member on GA1 good luck with that lol

4. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

I've had the pleasure of sailing with you from time to time. You might know me as words, or ~words4world~.