Bloodfyre Ammo.

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Dec 27, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

When I first read about this, I interpreted this new ammo to be good for shooting island towers (and being pretty much just like Marauder or Rift ammo). So not "special" for PvP. Yet I continue to see players fight with it, and I tried it and was surprised it hits so hard. Thus I am confused. What exactly do the stats below mean? (I think it puts a negative buff on a player for 10 seconds, but between 10 to 20 seconds what happens? Then at 20 seconds it goes away? And why does it hit around 250 damage in PvP)?

Bloodfyre ammunition:
    • 120 Damage
    • 250% Structure Damage
    • 100% Elitepoints
    • 10% Chance to apply the Bloodfyre Debuff
    Bloodfyre Debuff:
    • -5 View Distance
    • -5 Range
    • Duration: 10 Seconds
    • Immunity after applied: 20 Seconds

2. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

I haven't used this ammo personally but it is good for shooting islands if you look at the stats altho i wouldnt suggest using them outside of pvp. In terms of the damage I would assume they hit as hard as rift ammo or marauder. About the debuff it just means once you get the debuff you won't get it again right after the debuff ends (it makes you 10s debuffed then for the next 10s you can't get the debuff anymore) If I understand this corretly it would mean if you use unstoppable right after you get the debuff you won't get the debuff from that player for the next like +- 18s . If a mod could verify ty

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy The*Defiant!

Bloodfyre ammunition is equal in damage to the Marauder / Rift ammo.

The only additional effect (regarding PvP) is the special Bloodfyre Debuff, which as you already noted decrease your opponent view distance and range for the next 10 second since activation.

Immunity after applied: 20 seconds - for the next 20 seconds this debuff cannot be applied on your target.

Rymar

4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you, Rymar. Okay - so the debuff shortens one's cannon range by 5 graphical squares? And what about using an "Unstoppable" on the debuff as Captain BOMBER890 mentioned? <--(Is what he said above correct)?

5. Rymar

Ahoy!

Unstoppable would remove this debuff and apply 10 seconds immunity. Why 10?

Well, you can be debuffed every 20 seconds from which 10 is the time debuff is ON and 10 seconds after the debuff is gone.

When activating Unstoppable you would "cancel" this 10 seconds where debuff is active so only 10 sec. of "immunity" is left.

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. Snakebw

Snakebw Forum Apprentice

That doesn’t make any sense , now I understand why this game is so bad the mods are clueless

7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

It can be a bit confusing. Thank you very much!

8. Rymar

Ahoy!

Since there is no further questions from the OP I shall close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.