Bots

Discussion in 'Help' started by ThisIsTheLongestName, Nov 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThisIsTheLongestName

ThisIsTheLongestName Active Author

where is it the same ships the same clan bot 24/7 and you run a bit run why is it they still on hitting ships for preals taking the last shoot on the npc to get better rewands i can name 2 clans now that bot eveyday no wonder they ships hit hard you want to start to name and shame the players and the clans and any clan found botting taking the island off them strip the skill points of the ships and BAN the ip address no wonder folk are leaving the game

Loki162 and The*Defiant like this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Please contact Support with all evidence or suspicions you have of this type of activity. They would have to be the ones to investigate it, Thank you for your coming forward and I hope that you do take anything you have to them. As nothing further can be done here I will close now.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.