Support Broken Game.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by ·єviłωαყѕ·, Jul 4, 2024 at 3:03 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have tried to buy epic puzzle parts and cannot. I have trades sould and all that is needed to buy puzzle parts but cannot. What the point if cannot buy EPIC puzzle parts have all common and rare all that have left are EPIC!

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy ·єviłωαყѕ·!

The game is not broken at all... this is how the current event works.

You are unable to purchase cards because there are none in the market.

Each card has a number above it which indicate how many is currently available - for example 1.

If the number displayed above the card show as 1 and you purchase such card then it goes back to 0 - so not one can purchase it unless another player will sell his cards.

Rymar

3. Yes and that's the point showed number but still could not purchase just lame designed system and no point in shooting or doing *EDIT* event period!

Last edited by moderator: Jul 4, 2024 at 12:54 PM
  4. Rymar

Ahoy!

You were simply not fast enough and one of your fellow pirates purchased the card before you - as simple as that.

Rymar

5. Yes and why no cards because bot users finished puzzle and setting on and not selling cards why should they trying to kill the game with exploits anyway. But gave up not trying anymore just a wasted time you can close this dead in conversation

6. Rymar

Ahoy!

We have forwarded your feedback unfortunately there is nothing we can do regarding these cards.

I will now close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.