Brokers Chalice

Discussion in 'Help' started by {Beerpatrol-}, Dec 15, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {Beerpatrol-}

{Beerpatrol-} Forum Greenhorn

I just bought crates for the Brokers Chalice, but I dont see anywhere on my home screen to cash them in ????

40/5954616

2. ANTHONYGALLOWAY

ANTHONYGALLOWAY Forum Inhabitant

The bokor's menu can also be located in Tavern, Bokor's chalice. This is the link i use to throw my crates in :)

[AM§]*Wølƒ* likes this.
  3. USB~Greybeard

USB~Greybeard Padavan

although Bigpoint puts the graphic up for the Bokor's chalice early in the morning of the 15th each month, and you can buy crates in the payment section, the actual place to throw the crates doesn't appear in the Tavern menu until noon eastern time on the US1 server. Bigpoint needs to either put the Chalice in the Tavern menu when they put the layer up or not put the layer up until noon.

4. ANTHONYGALLOWAY

ANTHONYGALLOWAY Forum Inhabitant

i can confirm that the bokors menu is open in tavern on the GA2 server but it will be 12 noon local server time, so when ever that is, it should be up :)

[AM§]*Wølƒ* likes this.
  5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

You are all aware that the bokors chalice does no go live until noon local server time, so please do not purchase or attempt to use this until this time is passed. It has always been this time, and many pirates think that to be the first to purchase will give them a slight advantage. This is untrue and causes many problems for the pirates that purchase early.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.