Browser waterpage Broke, awaiting for update

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by wild_burst, Aug 19, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wild_burst

wild_burst Forum Greenhorn

Agian, Browser stating on opening waterpage (new update available please close and open again) in RED... the client works but the webpage is always having the same problem after updates... I hope this is fixed soon, since we never get any compensation when these error occur... Please advise this issue

Carnage~Queen likes this.
  2. TheJudge

TheJudge Forum Greenhorn

i am also seeing this

3. wild_burst

still not able to open waterpage....guess i will come back in another 5 years

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

Once a restart takes place, close down your game and give it about 10-15 minutes.

After that time turn on your browser clear your browser cache restart it once again and try to login.

Personally I do recommend using our game launcher over the browser as it is running much better.

Rymar

5. wild_burst

Hello Rymar,

Well as it stands, many individuals do not trust applications that are installed.. Seafight never stated that you must install their application client to play their game and to do that at this point voids all agreements prior..

at this point which is well past the time of the restart... I am Still not able to gain access to the water page.. I still have the same error on the browser as before.. "new version of the game is available. Please close this window and click `Play`again" exactly how many times do i need to close and hit play again for this to funcion...

I am sure that I am not the only person having this issue ...

finally, i was able to connect...

For reference, it seems we have to return to the basic solution eliminate all cookies for seafight and then it works.. i would not ever think of doing this.. now i will alwaysfor seafight

Last edited by moderator: Aug 19, 2024
    TakenByForce likes this.
  6. Rymar

Ahoy!

You don't have to install anything, I simply stated that from my personal experience launcher works much better.

I am glad that you were able to login.

Happy Sailing!

Rymar

7. Rymar

Ahoy!

Since there is no further response I will close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.