Bug fix

Discussion in 'Help' started by ..**Raju**.., Sep 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ..**Raju**..

..**Raju**.. Forum Apprentice

Hello,

Please (like really please) send my disregards to the league developers. I've tried to keep it calm and give you time but you seem to stopped working on bugs and fixes to the game and seems like there are more new bugs coming. League reawards were already gave out few hours before said time (was in middle of getting top100). Yes you can say i might've/should've done it earlier but man planned crashing servers (how you like to call "syncs" or "restarts" at least could be announced earlier (I do udnerstand forum mods and admins might be suprised about restarts and syncs aswell).

P.S.
    It feel nice to buy bonus maps, which "support" (feed the greed)(maybe am stupid, don't care) the game and get robbed from league buff. I DEMAND MY LEAGUE BUFF!!!

Oh right id ;) 85/40872781

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  2. kekwkekw

kekwkekw Someday Author

They never give personal compensations apparently... This is a quote from a support message sent to me after losing some game currency cuz of a server problem:
    "Unfortunately we do not give personal compensations, any issues which are due to our server faults are experienced by all players on that particular server.

That is why any compensation that is offered from our side is offered to all players. We regret that you have had troubles but we cannot give you anything as compensation I am afraid."
    So ... my condolences sir :) They don't care.

3. ..**Raju**..

..**Raju**.. Forum Apprentice

Thanks, for what to expect in advance, and they expect players to follow rules which they change mid terms... *Edit* but i am not done with support better leave poor forum staff alone, but... just no respect to players what so ever...

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

please contact Support with your issue.

As you have been redirected to Support this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.