Feedback Call of the Dragon Turtle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, May 6, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy heroque[MM]!

Dragon Chests can be found within the Captain's Chest menu.

To access this open Captain League -> Captain's Chest

Rymar

2. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

2024-05-12 23:54:19
    You sank Shell Smasher's ship.
    You received 250 x Event points.
    You received 1 x High Sea Snapper.<---------------------------------------------------

Cant find it?

Found it, its a sub.

Last edited: May 12, 2024
  3. SeaWolf[BG]

SeaWolf[BG] Someday Author

I made all event quests, but no progress on event completion. Is it a bug or will be a second phase of the event ?

4. Rymar

Ahoy!

There are two quest lines that need to be completed, the first one can be done right now, the second one will have to wait a bit (-:

Rymar

5. õWler

õWler Someday Author

cursed soul / radiant soul should be added as reward for shooting the big ship

6. SeaWolf[BG]

SeaWolf[BG] Someday Author

Thank you, Rymar. :)

7. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

8. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

Have same problem.What are the devs now doing??o_O

9. Rymar

Ahoy lellu85!

Quests issue has been already forwarded.

Rymar

10. SNAKE-DOCTOR

SNAKE-DOCTOR Forum Apprentice

Can't redeem quest from Sparks in Atlantis Help from friends. Is this a glitch?

11. Rymar

Ahoy SNAKE-DOCTOR!

Right above your post it was stated that the quest issue has been forwarded - so yes, there was a technical issue which should now be resolved.

Rymar

12. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Junior Expert

Restart restart........this is normal from this game!

13. Ventril

Ventril Forum Greenhorn

I just did around 500mil dmg to the npcs chasing the turtle yet I didnt get any points for the ranking, why is that? I had 516 before those 500mil and after that I have the same points. I got all the other rewards...

14. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Old Hand

Anyone have any suggestions concerning defeating the Lockmaw in the Cassiopeia Chaos map?

15. õWler

õWler Someday Author

is it not good to be selling ammo for using cursed, why not make it only in pearl,

16. Rymar

Ahoy Ventril!

Please be aware that not all NPCs within the event provide ranking points to the player who did the most damage.

Some NPCs may require you to score last hit in order to be eligible for ranking points.

Ahoy 8luckyjack8!

You require high amount of Dodge Chance and a bit of damage prevention to defeat Lockmaw.

From personal experience: running a mix of Ravens + Ablative Plating works fine

Ahoy õWler!

There are different packages of Shell Shock Ammunition, one for pearls, one for crowns, one for yulong coins, one for safanad and the standard one for cursed and pearls.

To find them either use the arrows next to Shell Shock ammo or press on ammo image.

Rymar

17. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Old Hand

Thank you Rymar.

18. Double96

Double96 Forum Greenhorn

does turtle hunter only give me only crowns and yulong coins but no pearls?

19. Rymar

Ahoy Double96!

Please be aware that Turtle Hunters provide you with one of the following reward pool:

• EXP
    • Cursed Souls
    • Radiant Souls
    • Pearls
    • Crowns
    • Safanad
    • Yulong coins
    • Shellshock Torpedo
    • Orichalkum
    Rymar

20. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Old Hand

What's going on with the Shell Shock queue? I've been on and off of it for hours. Once, while I was already in the queue, I entered the queue again and must of been placed in the opposing queue (since it was totally new players). That queue filled up and yet we still were not transported to the Shell Shock map. Please fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.