Cannon Damage

Discussion in 'Help' started by Hey*hey, Sep 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey*hey

Hey*hey Forum Greenhorn

I have only 66 cannon damage for some reason, and i got a mix of devastators, doomhammers, some firestorms, etc.. I'm pretty confused of why that is so low?

2. blindluck

blindluck Forum Pro

are u familiar with the new castle changes,,maybe your prob is there

3. Hey*hey

Hey*hey Forum Greenhorn

yeah, i had them all fixed, when they came out with the new ones. And i just did a scroll and got more cannon % damage and its now at 26 lol. idk whats happening.

4. buriedtreasure

buriedtreasure Forum Greenhorn

if your looking, do not : be useing turtle light, have rep balls, wood balls etc equipped, pick a ammo you will base all your values off, usually hollows and flares. is what i use. do not be with behem,sun map grace period, or plague. with 266 cannon and hollows im 25.4, ice ammo 111. so im guessing its your ammo making the huge effect. also cannon type has little to no effect if your useing hollows cheking values ( can dmg)

5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Is this still an issue.

Is it just a display error, what are you actually hitting npcs for and which ammo are you using.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.