Cannons

Discussion in 'Help' started by üzüm, Mar 10, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. üzüm

üzüm Forum Apprentice

Hey,
    I have mix of bastian, overlord and worldbreaker cannons in my setup.
    In my storage I have almost 1500 cannons - doomhammer, painbringer, devastator, firestorm -

Are these cannons in my storage are obsolete now? Should I just turn them into the materials or is there any kind of usage for those?

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. Like the other thousands of things in your 'storage' these items are practically worthless. Using cannons to get 'materials' is worthless too, since the materials you get cannot be used for 'better' items....They don't have any effect on game play, so I would just forget they are there! It would be nice, however, if BP would let us put these items into some sort of 'invisible' storage... Like the hundreds of skins I have that I will never use...and so on.... Just remember, after you play enough/pay enough to upgrade all those nice shiney new cannons...the monster super ray-gun cannon will come out and you will need to begin again.

The*Defiant, Bawdyn and üzüm like this.
  3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy üzüm!

In my personal opinion you should keep these cannons on your board - simply scraping them for materials wont be beneficial for you at the moment, however maybe in the future these may become of any value.

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Since there is no further response I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.