Can't complete pirate test

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by BrokenPearl, Sep 10, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrokenPearl

BrokenPearl Junior Expert

done with a family affair, NADIM LATIF NPC with dark exclamation mark
    I approach to him, still can't click redeem reward :(
    I think its because one of required collected material quest line is remained white (not completed) even if I have enough required material for quest.

Also, Log out and log in, same problem.
    Please look into it and let me know what's going on, thank you.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy BrokenPearl!

In order to complete your test you have to deliver collected items to the correct quest-giver.

This can be done by sailing as close as possible to the quest giver mentioned in your task.

Please try to do that, if it won't work provide us with your server and user ID (found right below your ship) so we can take a look.

Rymar

BrokenPearl likes this.
  3. BrokenPearl

BrokenPearl Junior Expert

ITS FIXED now.
    But it is so weird, I had enough materials and reach NPC close enough to click quest as well for 3 days.
    And today, I went to other daily quest NPC, systems is now working properly that I already have enough materials, and qualified for completing quest. SO inconvenient.
    So, I was able to go to Nadim (Test NPC) to complete test.
    I guess its system error or being stupid. was a bit frustrated but nowhere to blame I guess.
    Anyways, thank you Rymar

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy!

I am glad to hear that you managed to complete your quest!

As your issue has been resolved this thread will be closed.

Happy Sailing!

Rymar

~Closed~

BrokenPearl likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.