cant log in

Discussion in 'Help' started by ***KARAISKAKIS***GR, Mar 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djt182

djt182 Advanced

:mad: :rolleyes:seems US servers working fine at the moment but have been trying to access DE3 for several hours now with no success; Absolutely great for those who have purchased pearl items to boost their ship's performance (NOT!) and now this time-weighted value of purchases diminishing as we speak - Seems time for a compensation CODE to recompense is here!!
    :rolleyes:

2. ♣Welsh*Dragon♣™

♣Welsh*Dragon♣™ Someday Author

same here cant get past 57%

3. ♣Welsh*Dragon♣™

♣Welsh*Dragon♣™ Someday Author

i second this

4. killcrazy

killcrazy Forum Apprentice

i haven't checked all maps but these maps are working...Global Europe 1. Germany 1. France 1. Italy 1. Global Europe 2. Spain 2. Netherlands 1. Global Europe 4. Global Europe 5. Global Europe 6. Global Europe 7.

these maps are not working...England 1. Germany 3. USA1. USA2.

5. _HUNTER_

_HUNTER_ Someday Author

I will say honestly, I will say a little, but something is going to be done here

6. DAGGERS

DAGGERS Forum Apprentice

big point gone skint on german tv so save money go down pub:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

killcrazy likes this.
  7. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As already mentioned, this issue has been forwarded, it shall be fixed as quickly as it can. It does not benefit anyone the servers being down; players, moderators or BP, we hope to have the server back as soon as possible.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind some players that while we understand your frustration, there is no excuse for breaking the forum rules. Insults and offensive language will not be tolerated at any point, and you may find your forum privileges removed should these continue.

If any compensation will be given then it will be announced in the forum, I shall forward your requests, however, I can not state this will happen as it is out of the moderators hands.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time and hope to have the server working correctly again at the earliest opportunity.

Swift

Sassylady. likes this.
  8. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

my buffs runingout and i cant use them because BP its on 57%
    why when BP make a mistake in 5 min run a script and thake all back??

9. pwaalios

pwaalios Advanced

Swift,
    the truth is that patience is the thing players are running out of. BP is constantly making so called mistakes that causes loses and frustration. Apologies can be only accepted to a certain extend, after which customers no longer held back and presents the facts as they are. I personally reported an issue at least 5 years ago. Guest what - it is still here. Is it an issue of no time, interest or competency on BP site? I have a question to you - if the performance of BP would be a standard in your local shop or car garage - how likely would you be to stay calm and would you use such service again? My advice is - stop blaming players and start on delivering on your declarations. It is the HIGHEST time for it.

Crazymamba likes this.
  10. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

Why is everyone crying over this 2D pirate game. Please relax yourselves.

_RATTY_. and *KRUCHY* like this.
  11. Sassylady.

Sassylady. Forum Greenhorn

I cant log in either

12. Sassylady.

unable to login please fix problem

13. Sassylady.

ty for your help in this matter

14. Swift

Ahoy,

This matter should now be resolved. Having tested this myself, I can now sail on England 1, could some other players please confirm this is resolved?

Swift

15. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

It is working.

16. Swift

Ahoy,

As this issue has now been resolved, this thread shall be closed.

Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.