Feedback Carnival of Souls

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Oct 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Carnival of Souls

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on Carnival of Souls.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

hey, how can event shop buff cost cursed souls and season keys :O

3. abah2

abah2 Active Author

The season achievement tab is not working - nor is the quest tab or any of the quest givers in the safe havens. When you click on the coin of effort icon when it drops, the entire screen freezes. I think it started after the reset this morning.
    1351/1784 GlobE7

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
  4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

No quests for this event?

The mini games seem like a waste of time. Shoot 25 event ships to get the 10 tickets needed to play it, then get 750 crowns 1 radiant soul because you have to be a top player to possibly maybe get the perfect score to get 100 Yulong and 2 radiant souls. And you have to play 10 games to get the first 2 coins of effort. A lot of work for very little gain. Oh and the Hexxed version gives you more WB2+ recipes that don't mean anything because the season isn't giving out WB0 or WB1 recipes.

Wiseslayer and Tylersgma1999 like this.
  5. malyjan16(CZ)

malyjan16(CZ) Forum Greenhorn

yeah who didnt save yellow souls from previous event, buy nothing in shop now, because you cannot gain them, but still quiete good event for harpooning and chest collecting. I've already gained 19 worldbreakers

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  6. ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~

~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~ Junior Expert

i thought we were supposed to get queens legacy at least some time for sinking postman. i have sunk some 1800 postman and gotten queens legacy only once. even though it does not state it--is this one of those very, very, very, very small chance things where you almost never have a chance to get what is supposed to be rewarded?

Beowulf171 and Tylersgma1999 like this.
  7. Raf

Raf Forum Apprentice

hi
    not only that but also the other things are very rare from the wrecks and caskets and what then with 1 gold as a reward very promising but that's about it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.