Chat box issue

Discussion in 'Help' started by Corsair_Bill, Dec 24, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

Hello, I finally get a chat box to open in-game . . however, it is centered in the middle of my screen and I am unable to move it to the side in order to play, and yes, I have tried numerous times to adjust settings in order to correct this and it is indeed unlocked for it to be moved . . is this the new normal?
    I've been unable to do more than pop in and out due the the fact I can no longer 'talk' to my guild and play at the same time (kinda difficult to play and be unable to see what I'm doing) any help would be appreciated.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Corsair_Bill!

We could take a look on your issue, please provide us with your server and user ID.

Rymar

3. minesleeper

minesleeper Junior Expert

there is a fault with the chat window, it cannot be moved till its resized.
    drag bottom right corner to the right
    then move window by dragging blank space next to the tabs

Bawdyn likes this.
  4. Corsair_Bill

40/42017565 will try minesleeper's suggestion, hoping it works, been away for too long cos of the chat issues

5. Rymar

Ahoy Corsair_Bill!

Upon reviewing your account I find no issue with your chat window, as suggested by minesleeper try to enlarge it and move around.

chatforum.png

Rymar

6. Corsair_Bill

I did, while that seems a solution, chat box vanishes when changing maps or moving from one sector to another, and have to set it back up every time, which is a little annoying

7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Make sure you click the Lock to keep it in the same place. It's next to the X for closing it.

8. Rymar

Ahoy Corsair_Bill!

Your fellow pirate is correct, you need to lock the chat window in place if you want it to stay open.

Rymar

9. Rymar

Ahoy!

Since there is no response I shall close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Corsair_Bill likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.