Chat details

Discussion in 'Help' started by б1_ߣĄĈĶŜĖÃĻŎŖĎ_б1, Dec 26, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

Firstly wishing you all Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

Can you please tell me is there any thread for chat commands, like /w 67_nickname and such.

I tried copying user names but ctrl+V doesnt seam to work in chat for some reason. Also /users is not working for a long time. Is there a list of these commands somewhere, if not can you share it here with us.

Thank you very much :)

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy б1_ߣĄĈĶŜĖÃĻŎŖĎ_б1!

None of the Chat Commands that used to work in the past have been implemented into the current chat version after switching to Unity.

The only one available right now is the whisper option: /w SERVERID_PLAYERNAME

Copy / Paste issue has been forwarded a while ago, we are awaiting a fix.

Rymar

3. Raf

Raf Forum Apprentice

hoi

Good evening I can copy text as well as the name of the players as follows: click with left mouse on the text in the chat then to put it back ctrl -v to put the name of the player ditto, but then you click with left mouse on the name of the player and to put back ctrl -v success

4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

By chance, I found a few months ago that if you type "a" in the Chat Box and then press the "Enter" key on your keyboard, you will get a list of players online. It is not perfect, because some players with weird fonts don't show up. (I thought they were going to fix that someday). Nonetheless, it works. (I am guessing the "a" might be for "all").

Bawdyn likes this.
  5. Thank you guys for your replys :) Wishing you all the best in New Year :)

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy!

Since OP seem satisfied with the answers provided and there are no further questions I will close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.