CHEATS ARE BACK

Discussion in 'Help' started by SURESCORE, Dec 14, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SURESCORE

SURESCORE Forum Apprentice

Just wanted to inform you that the cheats and exploits are back in Ga2, they are using the usual speed, strength and range , just letting you know that you guys done messed up again, ohh and did i mention the bots, yea been sinking those often, i can get you IDs but you guys will just give them a short ban, then they will jump onto their baby boats and use them so its useless

2. Mean-Soul

Mean-Soul Someday Author

big point are trying there dam hardest to keep cheats away but people bring in new ones so it sometimes takes a while so please give them chance to fix it, i mean for crying out load give them half a [Edit] chance

Excuse my Language but its fresighting how much people compalin now a days

Happy sailing all

You have been infracted for the use of offensive language, Please refrain from doing so in the future, Thank you

Last edited by moderator: Dec 14, 2013
  3. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Thank you for the feedback we will ensure that this is forwarded to the appropriate parites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.