Chilling Brood Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Apr 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

I have been doing that but until i clear the first pop-up i am unable to board.

2. graver

graver Forum Expert

they should never use burn damage ammo for events where they expect the entire server on a single map let alone single area. DoT ammo does nothing but make lag worse. Do they even look into the causes of the lag ?they cant say these last months there profit margins were low, start putting the money back into game improvment. hell put a dedicated donation 100% for server improvment link.. i'll toss you the 1st donation

=308Marksman= likes this.
  3. graver

graver Forum Expert

your pressing to slow. i'm smashing that board key the entire time im shooting i usally end up with 13 pop ups but i get the board :rolleyes::D

4. carcalete1

carcalete1 Junior Expert

I play on "boost", and yet lagg is insane. I belive it would be fairly easy to simply implement that boost would not show DPS from other players. But, thinking of it, if they haven't come to the fact, that putting 100 ships on 1 spot is not good, I don't expect them to change future events, or remove DPS showings in boost from all players.

I truly wonder what kind of programmers, developers they actually hire/hired, as they barely fix/ed ANYTHING, or implement/ed ANYTHING that community recommends/recommended

5. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

i smash and i smash, still only get 1 pop-up

6. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

It isn't just due to being un boardable, there is usually around 50 or more players going after the same thing, that many boats being so close to the target makes anyone trying for a lock on impractical, zooming in creates a whole separate problem (game almost always locks up) and a lv 1 commander has to wait til around -25k hp on the target, where as a lv 2 commander has a much better chance cos they can board at around -50k hp . . I found this out the hard way, lol

7. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Active Author

Need exchange tool in black market for bone essences. No other way to use it out of ship puzzles?

8. ^MAD~MAX^

^MAD~MAX^ Forum Greenhorn

Why is it so difficult to get the Unusual Scrawl??? I don't get it. It doesn't need to be so hard. The reward isn't all that spectacular.

buppingfish and flafighter like this.
  9. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Amen Brother !!!

The lag is seriously killing this game. I am not even planning on finishing out this event. When the lag is so bad that the opponents ship your fighting against doesnt move but jumps 5 fields at a time, I am all done. I refuse to play. I still havent decided whether or not I will play any further events if they are going to keep following this last events format with the use of burning ice.

10. Bisdak

Bisdak Advanced

I have 3 mystery boxes. How do I open them?

11. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

amulets menu

12. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

You can open to Acition menu

13. Bisdak

Bisdak Advanced

Thanks for the replies. I was able to open them.

14. Corsair_Bill

Hello, I understand the chilling brood event is nearing the end of its run, but while the event is still ongoing, would BP mind restoring the item drops on the covert warriors? the last update and server move seems to have completely messed up the event boats

15. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Hey,

They are working on it:

-Arky

16. Corsair_Bill

thanks arky, was asked if there will be some sort of compensation on this, but I'm not counting on it much

17. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

would like to thank bigpoint for a good event :) +1

_RATTY_. likes this.
  18. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Wd BP 4 this event! Keep it like this and we will c new players coming on!

19. Thanks BP this has been a good event, have seen new players who could join in, made new allies', got to sink olde enemies & had good swimming lessons lol.. had fun keep it up

Җ-ŤöŕŦŭŕëÐ-ŠöŭŁ-Җ

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  20. DeathWasHere

DeathWasHere Active Author

Would like to thank Bp for this event, one of the best I've had the chance to participate in...
    Keep up the good work guys, well done :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.