Christmas Mini Game 5: Special Quest: Unveiling the Ultimate Code

Discussion in 'Official Forum Games' started by Rymar, Dec 31, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Christmas Mini Game 5: Special Quest: Unveiling the Ultimate Code

'Tis the season of joy and mystery, and if you've successfully navigated through our four festive mini-games, a special surprise awaits!

Behold, the Christmas Mini Game 5, where you can unlock an extraordinary reward by combining all four codes and undertaking a final task.

How to Play:
    1. Assemble the codes from the previous four Christmas mini-games in sequential order, without spaces between them.
    2. Follow the instructions below to cross out specific letters and numbers, revealing the ultimate Christmas code.
    3. Write the code without any spaces between the letters.
    The only A in the code has been changed to Y

Instructions:

Step 1: Cross out the following letters and numbers in order: 1, 4, 6, 7, 10, 13, 17, 21, 23, 27, 28, 32, 36, 38, 39, 42, 45, 47.

Step 2: Write down the remaining letters and numbers and cross out the following in order: 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 11, 14, 18, 22, 25, 26, 28.

Step 3: Rewrite the remaining letters and numbers and cross out the last set in the sequence: 3, 5, 8, 12, 13, 18.

The last 12 characters that endure this sequence of elimination will unveil the fifth Christmas code, granting you access to a special reward.

Enjoy the rewards and may your holiday season be filled with warmth and joy!

Your Seafight Team

2. Hk_AK11

Hk_AK11 Forum Apprentice

Step 1: Cross out the following letters and numbers in order: 1, 4, 6, 7, 10, 13, 17, 21, 23, 27, 28, 32, 36, 38, 39, 42, 45, 47.

There is only 46 letters and numbers when you put all last 4 codes together???

3. Rymar

Ahoy!

You must have something wrong then, all codes together have 48 characters.

Rymar

4. *Vizoro*

*Vizoro* Forum Apprentice

Happy New Year !!

What was 3. code with stockings?

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Remember its the 4 from these mini-games, not the event codes. It worked for me.

Thanks for the rewards!

6. *Vizoro*

7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

8. *Vizoro*

Thanks!

And thanks for game !;):)

9. jokerrmurathan

jokerrmurathan Forum Greenhorn

What was the 4th code? I cant make sure if i got it right or not since i missed the deadline

10. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

What are the rewards?

11. Rymar

Ahoy!

Pirates if you wish to get codes 1, 2, 3 and 4 to solve the final one simply take a look at previous mini games.

Any further codes posted here will be deleted, thank you for understanding.

Rymar

12. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

You posted the first two in the thread for the third one, so I thought it was OK to post the third one. Sorry if that wasn't OK.

13. Rymar

Ahoy!

Thats all good! I was referring to the active voucher codes (-:

Rymar

14. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Ah, I see. I wouldn't do that. :) You must have already deleted it the offending post, so I thought you were referring to mine. Happy New Year!

15. Rymar

Ahoy!

It is gone indeed :D

Happy New Year!

Rymar

16. Rymar

Ahoy!

Since this mini game is now over I shall close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.