Feedback Civil War

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Aug 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Civil War

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Civil War.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

NPCs are obviously too small, but mostly it is super sad that group map only works for one side. Unfortunately I went with Dalton and spend multiple emblems trying to workaround the bug in Dalton group map. Anyone knows, if they will patch the Dalton map or I should hurry switch side? I guess I can change reasonably quickly still using admirals.

3. murph2008

murph2008 Forum Apprentice

I was in the group map on the Dalton team. We completed the map and me and the rest of my group got no rewards. Is this a bug? Will we get the rewards later?

4. BAPHOMET97

BAPHOMET97 Someday Author

How to change faction and recieve the quests?
    Bc in order for me to buy anything is to change faction every 2 or 3 days.

5. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

You shoot yellow fraction only. Because that side has group map, group map awards solon coins and 5m crowns+150k yulong/day. So you will get plato from NPCs and solons from group map. Don't change fraction, just don't choose the wrong fraction.

6. BAPHOMET97

BAPHOMET97 Someday Author

i already started shooting red faction

7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Hey mate! If you decide you are shooting the wrong *faction*, the only way to change it is to shoot the NPCs for your current faction until your "Reputation points" get to zero. Then - and only then - can you begin to shoot for your new faction, and earn Reputation points by shooting the other set of NPCs.

8. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

Wait till after patch notes and check, if they will fix group map and keep entry price at 1 every time. If they destroy group map for all or allow group map for all, then just keep your fraction and collect chests for coins (if you really do think anything but that group map is worth your attention - hint, only group map matters). If they keep group map open to other side only, you obviously gotta change!

9. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

Known issue.

You'll have to shoot your reputation to 0 and then start shooting opposite npcs.

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Suggestion: It would be nice if we could get Safanad coins and Yulong coins from the NPC ships (i.e., Monarch's Marauder, etc.) themselves after our "Reputation Points" reach above a certain level. I personally do not play the Group Maps very often, so this would be really nice for those of us who play solo.:)

.HMSDREADNOUGHT. likes this.
  11. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Theresa Jones has the group map.

12. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes - I know. Thanks. I just don't like to play the Group Map. I prefer solo.

13. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Sorry, I'm not sure what happened there, I could have sworn you were talking about not finding the group map from Walter Buckingham. Maybe it was all a dream?

The*Defiant likes this.
  14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

No worries mate. You were just trying to help me, and that is much appreciated!:)

Bawdyn likes this.
  15. Petrify~Luffy

Petrify~Luffy Forum Apprentice

why aint the skull ammo for sale with crowns...

16. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

You can buy as many as you want with pearls, so why would you want to spend crowns?

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.