Support Cliet nor browser working!

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by ·єviłωαყѕ·, Jun 29, 2024 at 12:38 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have been trying closing all of seafight log back in and click play get a new version of game close and reclick play just to get same results on browser and client.

Still nothing I have shut down computer restarted Open client not signing in client is not showing any update! I then
    go ahead login and click play get same message newer version of game close window and reclick play on client and browser. Neiher are updating period!

Last edited by moderator: Jun 29, 2024 at 3:28 PM
    kz1100 likes this.
  2. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

It works now.

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy ·єviłωαყѕ·!

Once a restart takes place leave your game for a moment and do not attempt to connect straight back in, so update can be done on the server and later your client can be updated correctly.

Did you manage to login? I just got on both browser and the game client without any problems.

Rymar

4. 110Quatroo

110Quatroo Forum Greenhorn

yeah me also ...

:(

Last edited by moderator: Jun 30, 2024 at 3:27 PM
  5. 110Quatroo

110Quatroo Forum Greenhorn

stupid game, bye seafight !!

6. lordix

lordix Forum Apprentice

nice,another restart,gonna take another hour to get back on the map,so i am finished for today

7. 2jaager

2jaager Forum Greenhorn

you can play again

8. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy!

Since there is no more response from the OP I will close this thread.

For anyone who's still unable to update the game client please make sure that everything related to the game is OFF when you attempt to update your game.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.