commonwealth damage

Discussion in 'Help' started by STEFNUX, Sep 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STEFNUX

STEFNUX Forum Apprentice

hi a noob question but why am i doing less damage on the commonwealth 20+ maps and is there a way to get my damage back to normal

2. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

it might be because your hit probability is too low. I know HRMS Guardian has pretty high dodge chance so you need quite a lot of hit probability to do normal damage agains it. I'd say just use Hailstorm against every npc and see if there's a difference in the damage, if the damage is the same I don't know what the cause is

3. õWler

õWler Someday Author

Npc in commonwealth map all has decent dodge chance..
    What u ned to have is hit probablity gem or try using commonwealth sellsword in crew (+ hit probablity for npc)

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As your fellow pirates have suggested raise your hit probability and you should see positive result.

Tex

5. STEFNUX

STEFNUX Forum Apprentice

well i equipped a 11% hit probability gem and sellsword and still doing exactly half the damage i normally do i hit 60k in level 20 and lower but only 28-30k on the ships above 21,, my hit probability in values is +111% all my cannons are higher than voodoo cannons

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

The dodge and resistance are higher the higher you go in the seachart therefore you will not do the same damage in higher maps as you do in the lower.

Tex

7. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

you need more hit probability. you should go with that, cannon camage, dodge chance and damage Reduction on your ship + damage Reduction and hit probability on your pet. and this is very important, you need the crew member that gives you more cannon slots and hit probebility. you can rent it for crowns or you can get a worse verson from boardering warriors

8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As the OP hasn't replied in several days:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.