Conquest Map (server vs. server)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by »MìȢȢ«†ugñu††, Jan 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Fellow Pirates: Do you support this Addition

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. »MìȢȢ«†ugñu††

»MìȢȢ«†ugñu†† Forum Greenhorn

Good morning Team,
    I think it would be cool to add a PVP only map to the game.

(NAME)
    Suggestions: Conquest Map, Battle Royal, Weekend Warrior
    (ENTRY)
    It would be accessed by completing a quest chain that gives you an entry token.
    The I suggest the map only be accessible for a 1-hour time slot on a given day each week.

(The Map)
    The Map itself should be fairly large allowing for multiple strategies of combat.
    I also suggest that all players names be removed and design set to look the same to keep players from teaming up or specific player targeting.

(THE FIGHT)
    I would suggest that each player get a limited number of rejoins (maybe 3 or 10) for each time the special map is accessible.
    I also suggest opening the map for say a 1-hour session, and the top players receive reward based on their Performance that hour.

(REWARDS)
    I think rewards could vary each time the map is available.
    (suggestions) Yulongs, Safanad Coins, Polished Muzzle, Barricaded Deck, Smoke Screen, Steal Hull, Gemini Map, Scorpio map, A Conquest Design.

(EXTRA OPTIONAL)
    This could be a safe place to intrude cross server play to allow for a very busy environment in the map. Perhaps on special days it be cross serve and others it just be localized.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.