Crashing and Lag

Discussion in 'Help' started by DЯAKE, Jan 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DЯAKE

DЯAKE Someday Author

This lag and crashing has been going on far far too long, 12 months ive been back and its crash crash lag slow slow and a massive waste of amulets, rep staff, shields, lights, rep ammo, time and its totally shocking, specially when we play a game which received a customer care award recently! Do i get any rebate for the massive waste of items for the 100s of times ive crashed and been sunk?

Wouldnt happen anywhere else!

What i would like to know apart from 'We are working like crazy to fix it' is when WILL it be fixed? i give 3 months where i work, if they dont do it i sack em! 4 weeks if i think their a proper muppet. Who else gets 14 months plus with no change and keeps their job?
    i suggest you look at getting someone in who knows that they are doing or removing whatever it was you added thats caused this as im close again to jacking it all in.
    Absolute Joke.
    Whoever looks after this side of the game is about as useful as [Edit] in a stack battle!

Please do not insult other players when posting on the forum.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 3, 2014
  2. Spartan

Spartan Someday Author

As a player i experience minimal lag and nothing to the extreme you are describing if you try setting your graphics to low this also will help reduce the lag for you but ensure your clear your cache and cookies.

3. DЯAKE

DЯAKE Someday Author

Wolfs not far off on what he says, in regard to 'certain players'.

4. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

DЯAKE as you know, I know exactly the problems that you face. As I do with all of you that have posted here.

While I cannot offer a solution as I don't have anything to do with the scripts, I can say that although I get a few browser crashes, I rarely get lag (except that coming back to the water in a different place thingy) and I don't get shockwave crashes.

I use firefox on a not very new pc. I have it set to auto clear cookies and temp files every time I close it. And I regularly delete my flash cache.

I know the problem gets worse in stack fights and your points are noted and sent in.

I personally can only apologise for the service that you seem to be getting but please be aware that the whole moderator team do understand and report your frustrations.

5. DЯAKE

DЯAKE Someday Author

ty Shiv. feel free to close.

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Per OP's request:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.