Crew members (Atlantis)

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by The*Defiant, Feb 21, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Feedback: The Achilles Heel of Atlantis is the limited availability of the crew members. The most valuable one (Torpedo Operator) is only available in a few money packs for 14 days at a time, and those packs are only one-time buyable. (Not that I would pay $50 to get him for 14 days). The others are available through Glyphs that are hard to get.

Hopefully someone will take a good hard look at this and make some adjustments. (And one qualifier: I don't like the way this game was forced on Seafight players like myself; that said, I do currently enjoy it).

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

One more thing: Even for players willing to spend any amount of money, they cannot field a complete crew at any given time. Once they buy all of the one-time available packs, then they are totally dependent on events or special sales to field their crew. The only exception is when they get glyphs, and even those do not provide the most valued member - the Torpedo Operator.

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  3. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Defiant, in Atlantis you can get crew members in the chests. But forget about getting any level 3s from them. You can get then mostly from the Gold chests when they show. I was able to farm about 60 days of level 2 torpedo operators on the last go around with a chest doubler.

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes - I have gotten maybe two members total (for 1-day each) from chests before. I had forgotten about that.

Update: I eat my words! Since reading your comments, look at this:

2024-03-12 11:59:23 You received 2 x Level 1 Torpedo Operator.
    2024-03-12 11:57:01 You received 2 x Level 1 Submarine Cook.
    2024-03-12 11:45:22 You received 2 x Level 1 Submarine Cook.

Thank you so much, mate. I am in your debt! :)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.