Crystal buff

Discussion in 'Help' started by SaTaN, Jan 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SaTaN

SaTaN Someday Author

What is the max time that someone can have crystal buff?? 56 days?

2. KAHNVICT

KAHNVICT Forum Mogul

Crystal buff?

3. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

Crystal buff? What exactly do you mean?

4. SaTaN

SaTaN Someday Author

Cystall buff from Cancer map....ROUND BLUE CIRCLE(give you speed,10 more cannons on ship and more HP)

5. SaTaN

SaTaN Someday Author

Never mind I find the answer.
    The powers of the Queen’s Legacy will last for 14 days, and can be extended with each additional Queen’s Legacy received. In total, you can boost your ship’s properties by up to 56 days. If picked up from a locked chest it lasts for 5 days.

6. Spartan

Spartan Someday Author

As you have discovered you can a mass it for 14 days should you complete a cancer map, however gathering them this way i do not believe there is a time cap on it and that if you continue to receive it u can mass past 56 days.

7. SaTaN

SaTaN Someday Author

You don't belive or you are sure? can you please tell me for sure?:)

8. SaTaN

SaTaN Someday Author

Cancer Bonus Map RewardsEnd rewards:
    Damage +7%/45 days
    or
    Max Hitpoints 75,000/15 days
    or
    Mojo Deck /14 days
    or
    Queens legacy/14 days
    or
    5 Teleports

I you do not have the Coronis design yet, so you have a chance of 20% for the increased damage, 20% for the hull, 20% for the design, 20% for themojo deck, 10% for the Queens Legacy (14 days up to 56 days) and 10% for the teleport item.

9. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

56 days is the cap that you may have the crystal buff.