Feedback Crystal Raiders Unleashed!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Jul 24, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Crystal Raiders Unleashed!

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the
    Crystal Raiders Unleashed! event

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. onderwatervis

onderwatervis Forum Apprentice

how can you call this an event nothing for sale in the market and players with a diebuff can just join in I'm not so happy about that now

3. Rymar

Ahoy onderwatervis!

We have Marauder ammunition (unlimited), marauder torpedo (unlimited) and event keys within the market!

Crystal Raiders was never considered a huge event. You cannot expect hundreds of buffs and other in-game goods within each and every event, some events like this one offer a bit different "loot" in form of cheap ammunition for example.

We will forward your feedback on that part so the change can be made for the future.

Rymar

4. rodeoman.

rodeoman. Forum Apprentice

When does it start?? The count down is done but nothing on the water.

5. Rymar

Ahoy rodeoman.!

The event is currently running, it started yesterday Thursday 25th.

Rymar

6. qwnkonn

qwnkonn Forum Greenhorn

Im very happy about the little Vuurs since they do not shoot back and I can actually kill them since my boat is weak.
    However it is an issue to get last hit, they lose hp from time to time and It kinda prevents me to get last shot.

I would also say that I am disapointed not to have received a single cannon from chests or shipwrecks yet, They must be quite rare.
    Of course I kinda understand why they so rare, or else bots would be full overlords by tommorow.
    Maybe you guys should make them give weaker cannons but more often.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2024
    Dream~Crusher likes this.