Daily Login Bonus

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bawdyn, Dec 19, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I had thought that the daily login bonus (200 pearls, 1 crystal) had been replaced by the calendar for the duration of the winter event but then saw someone else posting about it where they got their pearls given to them.

I also have not received my daily bonus for the entire time that the event has been on (except one day that I had put down as a fluke). I tried the suggestion of logging out and back in again and I still didn't get the bonus. I am always logged in from several hours before midnight to several hours after midnight (server time) and used to get the bonus automatically at midnight.

So something has changed with it since the winter event started. Can you find out exactly what we need to be doing to get it again? And can you give me the pearls and crystals I've missed so far? And will I need to ask again to get them at the end of the event assuming that I continue to not get them?

Thanks.

----
    ID: 9332138
    UK Server

2. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

There is no login bonus for the duration of the event. I have not seen it in my game at all. Hope this helps!

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

This is the thread that I referred to above:

In it, Seren (in post #10) gave *GRUDGE* his missed pearls. The post seems to imply that we should be getting the daily bonus. That's why I asked about it. SO are you right or is Seren right? It would be good to know for sure.

Thanks.

4. Nimitz

Nimitz User

I have not heard of this. I will look into this more mate and reply. Thank you.

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

There is no log in bonus at this time aside form the event calendar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.