Damage.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Dream~Crusher, Jul 2, 2024 at 5:37 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Junior Expert

My critical damage varies a lot from day to day. On these event npcs right now, I hit for 1.1 million yesterday and today only 900k. Sometimes it even changes within the same day. And it isn't my buffs expiring. (In fact, I added some new ones yesterday). I have seen other players complaining in Chat about this issue, too.

I am just reporting this, and don't want to argue about it. It might be worth checking. Thanks.

Update: I thought it was from using a different setup. But I was wrong - the problem persists.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 2, 2024 at 7:29 PM
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Dream~Crusher!

We had not a single complaint regarding the difference in damage.

Please be aware that each and every NPC has different stats so your damage can differ.

Additionally the domination arena provide special buff that increase damage caused with soccer ammunition for a short period of time (please don't forget about goal bonus as well).

Rymar

3. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Junior Expert

I do know there are differences with the npcs. But the damage differences are *very noticeable*, even with the regular npcs I shoot for daily quests. In Atlantis (and often I see it when I first start shooting), my damage can vary 100k (225k to 325k), which isn't normal. I am also now hitting the highest criticals on npcs there than ever before, and I haven't bought anything extra.

Thanks - you can close this.

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy!

As per request.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.