Feedback Days of Decay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Jun 8, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

UPDATE! Using all of my pirate-sailing skills acquired over 13 years on these (virtual) high seas, I once again got to take on the Blackest Rat! What a thrill to be so close and get there and get off a few early shots (I saw only like 2 boats - for a few seconds - and it was inside the Map's island quickly and I got blown to Davy Jones' locker (more than once). BUT!.... I did better this time!

2022-06-11 16:33:07 You received 2 x Cursed souls.
    <-----(I got 1 cursed soul last time! 100% improvement!!) !%$#@*&^ :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    2022-06-11 16:33:07 You received 32915 x Pearls.
    2022-06-11 16:33:07 You received 34311 EXP (experience points).

Rabbid and babenewport like this.
  2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I just checked and I Never received my 2 Cursed souls off of the Blackest Rat! Could you please check? My ID is 40/39576125 and my Server is the former U.S. East. (I should have 5 total: 3 from shooting NPCs and 2 from the Rat).

3. sillietillie

sillietillie Forum Apprentice

good idea also when we getting the key of effort thought it would have been in the last event code

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Thank you for your feedback.

Please contact Support with your issue.

Rymar

Rabbid likes this.
  5. E-Weezey

E-Weezey Forum Apprentice

I just have to know….is the price for the green toxins in the shop a mistake? Seems to me the green jade toxin should be purchased with Royal toxin….why would anyone buy green toxins using the herbal toxins when they can just drop down in the maps to farm them more easily?

6. bonnie66

bonnie66 Active Author

how come no event quests

7. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

[​IMG]
    For the full 350,000,000 HP of blackest rat.

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. vs.vagskarm

vs.vagskarm Forum Apprentice

The daily quests are not available today, anything wrong ?

9. SeaWolf[BG]

SeaWolf[BG] Someday Author

Same to me :(.

10. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Someday Author

Same to me!

11. Rymar

This issue has been forwarded onto the developers.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Rymar

12. Rymar

The daily quests should be available again after todays quest restart (11 am LST).

Rymar

SeaWolf[BG] likes this.
  13. *[Shooter]*

*[Shooter]* Forum Greenhorn

ad some safanad coins to get from event npc cos how small players can get them when on market cannons and recips need to have safanad coins

The*Defiant likes this.
  14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Holy cow! You got 44 cursed souls as the reward for shooting off 350 million hps??? (And soloing the Blackest Rat is an amazing achievement in and of itself)!!!! I'm telling you mate! I will never comprehend the "generosity" (and lack of math skills) of whoever at BP figures these rewards out! *&^&^ *&^*&^% *(^#%*!

15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I was online this morning and saw the announcement that the "Blackest Rat" had just spawned. I went there and was the only one shooting it (yeah - I almost fainted!). That is, until a known longtime bot-user (with a strong ship) came and attacked me. BUT - I was fortunate enough to sink him. I was able to maneuver the Rat down to the bottom of the Map and the bot ship didn't follow me (I probably fooled his bot), and then, the impossible happened! I actually soloed it! I had activated the quest to "Sink one Blackest Rat" since I had to run through a Safe Haven to get to it, but figured it would be pointless. But I did it. Here were my rewards (as a reference point), which are still very lame as to "cursed souls":

2022-06-17 09:45:48 You received 6500 Elite point(s).
    2022-06-17 09:45:48 You received 5 x Bastion cannon.
    2022-06-17 09:45:48 You received 2 x Royal Toxin.
    2022-06-17 09:45:48 You received 110433 x Crowns.
    2022-06-17 09:45:48 You received 42 x Cursed souls.
    2022-06-17 09:45:48 You received 6500 x Crowns.
    2022-06-17 09:45:48 You sank Blackest Rat's ship.
    2022-06-17 09:45:48 You received 2 x Jade-green Toxin.
    2022-06-17 09:45:48 You received 1511056 EXP (experience points).
    2022-06-17 09:45:48 Congratulations! Quest completed.

16. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yeah - I saw the thread closed and thought: "are you kidding me"? I didn't know you were being sarcastic <--(I'm just getting too old, mate)! I still can't believe this idiotic Rat pays only a total of 44 cursed souls. Wow...like I'm going to go to the In-game shop and go crazy buying "free" stuff?? Ha-ha! I shot the Blackest Rat only because I was trying to make Coins of Effort and the thing popped so I thought: "What the heck"! I did use an hourglass, and at the bottom border I positioned it where when I got low on hit points, I could just change Maps and rep in seconds and go right back to it. (I even smoke-bombed the Rat once - take that! ...you stinking Rat)! P.S. Our buddy -PUSAT- needs to comment in here....haven't seen him post in a while.:)

17. I get my damage prevention up to 105 or so and seem to be able to take the rats on myself (using all my shields)....so...calculating the use of shields and ammo added to the profoundly lucrative rewards really make it a valuable use of time. :) I thought you knew I am always (always) being sarcastic. I just got a week ban for 'insulting' BP by suggesting that they sell bots on the side...(wondering which mod felt slighted by my biting insult to te integrity of BP). I have seen PUSAT in a few other posts, but, you're right, he needs to pay more attention to the 'important' posts...hehe.. I did manage to get the skin from the seasons...I won't be able to finish the last level, but there isn't much in it anyway.

-PUSAT- and The*Defiant like this.
  18. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

My brother Mr.D.....of course ill chime in, lol this event is a joke.... 44 cursed souls for wasting my ammo.... Bp needs to really look at this event and figure out, were they went wrong

Oh L.O.M you know and Mr.D know they dont like hearing the turth about how bad this event is, and the fact that Bp can't fix anything or than putting packs for sale to make money...lol but congratz on the skin, im just shooting the event ships for pearls, cause there are to many auto's out there to get a Rat....but hey, it's Bp style to make it happen like that,lol

Last edited by moderator: Jun 20, 2022
  19. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Isn't it the truth, brother P.? (Glad to see you post)! Yeah - the fact that they even had a Forum thread on: "Please suggest how we can lessen the cheating" is a joke itself! And then we talk about the cheating within the same thread and we are considered "off-topic"! Geez!:eek: Big-foot doesn't care who plays Seafight or not.:confused: They just want to find the limit where players ARE NO LONGER crazy enough to buy anything else. <--(They are getting very close)!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

20. yup....been awhile since there has been a good event.... I always use the same boring skin, so new ones don't really do much except for the gems....I have been lucky to be able to get a couple of rats trapped on the side....but as Defiant pointed out...the rewards aren't really worth the trouble. I have not seen a 'king rat'...have you? I need to learn to keep my mouth shut regarding saying bad things about BP...ha!

The*Defiant and -PUSAT- like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.