DESIGNS AND RUNES (MAKING DESIGNS USEFUL AGAIN)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Stefas98, Sep 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stefas98

Stefas98 Forum Greenhorn

Hello, i would like to reccomend something that i believe will be a game changer.
    I'm an old player so i know how seafight was before. The new system with the designs and the runes is not that good.
    Let me explain, once upon a time you could change your designs while playing as you wished, the power of your ship was all the same, so you were able to enjoy all your designs you owned, since the runes came over, you had to equip your best runes to only 1 design, so the other designs are just uselless to play with them and theyre just a collection inventory.

My idea is this one. Keep the rune idea that's okay, but change it by the way so runes will not be equipped in ships, but bring a new feuture and bring Captain's (let the captain quest guy as it is plz) then players can equipp runes in Captains and not in their ships, this way everyone will change more often their ship design and the game will be more funny and excited as the ship designs are useful again and not useless as theyre all now ... ... ...
    please think about this!!!

Please give the chance to players to enjoy their designs, just plz!

Bawdyn and babenewport like this.
  2. Stefas98

Stefas98 Forum Greenhorn

any reply?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.