Suggestion Don't close my comments when the issue has NOT been resolved!

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Jul 18, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Another letter to the less than helpful forum mods. I post legit game issues and you say that I should check the daily fixes and close my comments while knowing fully that the issue(s) contunue.
    SO...once again.
    SOUND???
    SEERS VISION????
    It seems pretty pathetic that you choose to avoid any answer (other than to deflect as usual) to these issues which I consider much more important to game play than little pointy fingers and fake ship wakes.
    How about the ongoing issue (occasionally) that when trying to use light...a little green blob moves away from your ship leaving the buff used, but not actually giving you the buff?
    How about the gems being completely jumbled up so it is difficult to find the ones you are looking for if you want to change one
    Oh...ya...of course, I should check the daily fixes! Thanks for nothing.
    How about the rewards from the last event? You know, ship design for the winning team? (germany)
    Oh ya...how about when you click on the rep button and it is activated, but you ship is not repping?

Loki162 and Carnage~Queen like this.
  2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Threads are closed, particularly in the General Questions and Technical Issues sections, when there is nothing further that can be done by the forum moderators on that subject, or of course, when the issue/query has been resolved/answered.

With the issues you have listed above, we are aware of all these issues and we have forwarded these on to the developers to be fixed. Posting multiple times regarding the same issue does not get the issue resolved faster, nor does it make the developers able to fix the issue any faster.

When we have forwarded the issue you have informed us about and we don't require any further information, there is quite simply nothing more that can be done regarding that issue from a forum moderator standpoint nor as you as a player. It is at that point, we inform you to read the patchday notes to see when the issue has been fixed.

Please remember these sections of the forum are not discussion sections. Threads are closed to enable us to keep track of threads where forum moderators are still required to assist/answer a player.

For the reasons mentioned above, as the issues you have mentioned have been forwarded already and there is nothing further to add regarding these, this thread shall now be closed.

As always, if you are dissatisfied with a moderator or the policies in place by moderators, please contact Support with your issue and they shall work to improve the policy if deemed appropriate.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.