Suggestion Don't Close The Event Market So Quickly.

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by The*Defiant, Jan 4, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

My suggestion (which makes a lot of sense to me) is to close Events on time, but leave the Event Market open at least an extra hour or two to allow players to buy things. (Many players are at work today, and the extra time would help them too). And nobody likes getting stuck with useless Event currency.

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

+1
    A long time back I recall they did leave the market open for a period, but it's been long enough ago that I might have seen it in a dream.:rolleyes:

3. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Connoisseur

I agree Mr.D i have be rolling around map to map shooting event ships and the event is over nobody is hitting them but it counts towards season, so good point im making plenty of gingerbread but no market lol.....

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes - I got just enough gingerbread men and candy canes to buy one last item and the market closed at noon on the dot. I missed it by less than 60 seconds. That's on me. But Seafight has often messed up on the times (like something is supposed to end at midnight server time, but ends at midnight in Germany - which is 6 to 7 hours early). So the one time they did it right, it cost me. But this prompted my suggestion. Thanks for your postings, you two cutthroats!:)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2024
    Bawdyn and -PUSAT- like this.
  5. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Connoisseur

you mean us 3 cutthroat's lol

6. My solution to that was always to think ahead and spend everything on the day before the event ends, and whatever little left over I had, that doesn't matter. But it would certainly make it even easier for a lot of player to deal with event currency, great idea!

-PUSAT- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.