Feedback Elite Club – Al’Mahareen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Mar 6, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥веllαđσηе♥.

♥веllαđσηе♥. Forum Apprentice

same here 5 times already ... so I guess you have "a chance" to get the document only. *Edit* :(

Last edited by moderator: Mar 9, 2024
    Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  2. Disaster2604

Disaster2604 Junior Expert

You need last hit and/or most damage dealt to the npc. However chance to get them seems similar to the design itself...

3. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Junior Expert

My aura disappears when using a return mine!

4. *VIC615*

*VIC615* Forum Apprentice

this event sux

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy!

Please read posts before posting the same question.

Documents can be gained from NPCs like it is written within the FAQ but you need to be aware there is only a CHANCE to get it.

Ahoy БОТЕВЪ11!

Auras do not disappear on its own. Auras can be removed only when YOU cause some PvP action.

Rymar

6. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Junior Expert

I destroyed 6 ships level 35 and 2 level 36. and there is not desingn or dokuments for the quest!

7. wdejong(fua)

wdejong(fua) Forum Apprentice

*Edit*

Please use English language.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 9, 2024
  8. Rymar

Ahoy!

As previously mentioned, there is only a chance to obtain either items or design.

@wdejong(fua) If you need our assistance please post your question in English.

Rymar

9. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

It does not exist -- secret document.

The*Defiant and wdejong(fua) like this.
  10. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Junior Expert

11. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Junior Expert

Rymar run a leaderboard to see how many people have done the quest and take a ships dizain!
    Where is a terrestrial are big and tsunami which are in the ranking?

12. ♥веllαđσηе♥.

It's ridiculous ... this event is a joke.

I'm have shoot 20 ships, getting the most damage or the last or both and no secret document ?
    Well see you to the next event ! I'm gonna keep my ammo for something worth to ;)

And we still waiting the golems ...

The*Defiant and john1406 like this.
  13. Rymar

Ahoy!

Be patient regarding the golems, these will soon appear on the water!

Rymar

john1406 likes this.
  14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This event is someone's idea of a bad joke. I have shot a lot of elites and received no skins. But what is even worse, I have sunk four elite 35 ships and still have no documents. (And on one of them that I did not sink, I did 95% of the damage). It is pitiful when you can't even get past the second quest's requirements. It is just not worth the time and effort.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2024
    USS_Defender(CAG-01) and Bawdyn like this.
  15. Silent-Bob

Silent-Bob Forum Apprentice

20 mil of aqua ammo to get at 3rd quest for 8 bastion cannons

The*Defiant likes this.
  16. ♥веllαđσηе♥.

I sunk more than 20 ships (35 and 36) with most damage AND last shot : and no document. It's not a bad joke anymore at this level ...Just a robbery from our elite ammo and/or money

17. war-dog

war-dog Junior Expert

the event is only to get crowns and yulongs! check this scrn
    https://prnt.sc/Cmi-80GWphtB
    i dont get design yet + i get maaaany many lasts shot ... they make almost 1% to get the design ...

The*Defiant likes this.
  18. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

There is nothing in Atlantis for this event, considering the Golems Names, which are Atlantis nomenclature, one would think that they are in Atlantis. And really, since when does a Veteran need rinky-dink ship designs, anybody who has played for awhile has more designs than they can use. Without a doubt this is one of the worst and manipulated events we have seen to date. As previous comments indicate. Personally I have soloed 4 + 35 ships and no document or skin.

The*Defiant likes this.
  19. BouH{BG}

BouH{BG} Someday Author

Every day for 5-6 hours I play and I have killed ships and that alone, but I neither have 1 design, nor have I taken a quest for 2 days!!! Complete nonsense and another mockery of us!!! https://prnt.sc/XpX4-sifJaG-

20. ·єviłωαყѕ·

·єviłωαყѕ· Board Analyst

*Edit*

No the players that use 3party program get them all because they can run 24/7 with no fear of weak scar system that they never run it is a joke, scar has no effect on their accounts period why they have no fear of the joke of a system!

Last edited by moderator: Mar 11, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.