Events

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by .Kenze., Feb 16, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Board Analyst

Maybe its time to put more Safanads in rewards instead of a few like 25-100. Maybe like when we get 5-25.000 yulongs.:)

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy .Kenze.!

We just had a great event for Safanad the New Year (Year of Dragon) event.

But of course your feedback has been noted.

Rymar

3. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Board Analyst

I didnt see much Safanad.Was I shooting wrong ships/quests? I got a lot of krystals and pearl/yulongs.

4. Rymar

Ahoy!

Gudai Submersible offered fine amount of Safanad coins.

Rymar

5. ·єviłωαყѕ·

·єviłωαყѕ· Board Analyst

You had to play underwater for them, they are doing events for Atlantis mostly along with packages to try and force you into playing altantis. Saves me money because I never will play it. I'm not alone in this either!

Bawdyn, Loki1621, kz1100 and 2 others like this.
  6. phatty-Boastrike

phatty-Boastrike Junior Expert

Aaarrgghh! only money hungry sharks be dwelling under ye sea! It used to be a threat or dare i say blasphamy to consider underwater play, now the times have changed and since the chinese now control seafight not the germans it is no suprise this game and its new layout are forcibly encrouching upon above waterline gameplay! Aaarrgh!! Captain evilways alongside many players including me self shall never go under, I'd rather walk the plank than give into such horrendous un-natural gameplay! We are pirates! not mermaids! Aaarrgghh!

Bawdyn, Loki1621, kz1100 and 2 others like this.
  7. kz1100

kz1100 Forum Apprentice

Ahoy sea chumps! I agree that we should abolish the underwater discursion and keep seafight above water where it is most natural to play this game. firecrackers seem to look better when exploded out in the open. as for my feedback, hmm maybe seafight should listen to its society within the game and not developers with kakamayme ideas.

Loki1621 and ŖΥOÜ~ like this.
  8. ·єviłωαყѕ·

·єviłωαყѕ· Board Analyst

Oh wait they'll run ideas for underwater and put a portal to go into space pirates a version of dark orbit can't belive put other games into this one. Because trying to get players interested in a new game cost more I'm sure.

9. Rymar

Ahoy!

Thank you for your feedback on Safanad rewards (event), as stated previously we will forward it onto appropriate party.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.